Today was one of those mornings where:
- Your work email is down for the first 2 hours of the day, and for some reason, yelling at it doesn’t seem to fix it
- You decide to make dinner in the morning (to save time in the evening when you have to rush to an event), and you discover that no matter HOW GOOD Trader Joe’s cornbread smells, it CANNOT override the smell of garlic and onion cooking which, in turn, makes your husband a bit nauseated at 7:45AM…go figure
- As you wrangle a toddler and fix the aforementioned dinner, you realize you are 5 minutes late to a conference call for work…that YOU are running!
- You decide to punish your computer TWICE by hard stopping it after it fails to open MS Outlook for the 5th time
- You decide to punish your computer AGAIN by hard stopping MS Outlook after it fails to send/receive/connect to the dadgum internet for the 8th time. Rinse, repeat.
- You decide to spice things up by doing a load of laundry
- You decide to clean your bedroom and get a bit kerfuffled when your husband does not want to cooperate with your cleaning efforts because he has to go to work. Ugh! Priorities, people!
- You get yogurt and a spoon out in order to have breakfast and leave it in the kitchen so that you can attend to your computer (which is now on the floor writhing in pain from the various attempts at resuscitation mentioned earlier)…only to wonder an hour later where the heck your yogurt went…wasn’t it right here!?
- You decide after the yogurt incident to write a blog post about it
Blatant teaser photo:
Follow up comments from the author:
- I decided to lure you to this post by including a highlight reel of our most recent happenings in and around the Rama household…click here for that goodness.
- No. I am not PMSing. I am JUST THIS AWESOME!!!