Weekend in Review:
- We had our first house showing on Saturday, before it’s even gone on the market (d-day is Thursday, people!), and we got RAVE reviews. They apparently loved it, and would have made an offer…but the location was a bit too far north for them, so that’s that. It feels SO good to have positive feedback, and to know that there’s nothing else I need to tweak this week (other than possibly one more coat of new paint on the front door…)
- While our house was taken over by strangers, we got the entire Rama family into the car (dogs included) and went for a drive. We stumbled upon Red Bud Isle park, which is also an off-leash dog park. So many beautiful (and big!) dogs, many of which flirted with Zoey and Bella. Good times for everyone, I’m sure.
- Mama question for you mamas out there: I know that I don’t do a ton of kiddo-related posts, but if you have any experience with dealing with, um, let’s say night-diaper liquid containment issues, please shoot me a note!
- Books: Our church is going through a book called Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, and I’m really enjoying it. If you have an empty spot on your nightstand, this is a good thing to fill it with!
- Thanks, friends, for still loving me in spite of my temper tantrum! I’m sure it was much funnier in my re-cap than it was for folks to actually witness, but I’m working on being able to laugh at myself, so it helps.
- Pray about our house selling and finding a new house for us!!!
- Paint the front door one last time.
- Keep the house ‘staged’ when we leave for the day - always fun! I have to say that I LOVE the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have no idea what’s in it, but whatever it is truly IS magic.