Lovely Colorado. But boy did you make us work for this view….
Strangest/most fascinating sight on our trip to Amarillo today: the huuuuge windfarm around Sweetwater. I could have watched them all day. There were sooooo many. Pictures don’t do it justice.
Becks getting her game face on at breakfast in Abilene.
Hoping that this helps us get out the door early tomorrow, per people’s advice about driving to the great state of Colorado.
Experimenting with a baked French toast recipe today…smells yum!
Nap time craft time up in here today. It included me labeling bins, putting toys away and basking in my own glory.
Note: I’ve already lost one bin.
Note: crafting included me finding pics in magazines of what the contents of each box should be (ex: blocks, city stuff, kitchen stuff) and taking them on the side of each bin.
Note: let’s see how long things stay like this.
It’s 1:30PM in the Rama house. That can only mean one thing:
BOLLYWOOD DANCE PARTY!!!
Today: featuring capes! Purple velvet capes with sparkles.
My brunch dates today. Let’s just say they didn’t seem all that impressed with my customer service.
Pizza at the Rama house. Able to please all with one dish. Success! Bonus: guess who gets which piece.
Today, naptime means:
- Finishing a load of laundry
- Folding the kids laundry
- Making my own pizza sauce from scratch
- Finishing the last 5 minutes of a movie I started over the weekend
- Starting another movie (Scoop). I’ve seen it before, but for some reason a Woody Allen movie seemed up my alley today.
- Taking the preschooler for a potty break
- Listening to the toddler scream 45 minutes before her usual time
- Enjoying a cup of coffee
- Confirming our vacation hotel reservations
- Enjoying some peanut-butter filled pretzel bites
- Finishing up some materials for an upcoming class at church
- Trying to drown out the screaming with some more movie and more pretzel crunching