It’s 1:30PM in the Rama house. That can only mean one thing:
BOLLYWOOD DANCE PARTY!!!
Today: featuring capes! Purple velvet capes with sparkles.
Today, naptime means:
- Finishing a load of laundry
- Folding the kids laundry
- Making my own pizza sauce from scratch
- Finishing the last 5 minutes of a movie I started over the weekend
- Starting another movie (Scoop). I’ve seen it before, but for some reason a Woody Allen movie seemed up my alley today.
- Taking the preschooler for a potty break
- Listening to the toddler scream 45 minutes before her usual time
- Enjoying a cup of coffee
- Confirming our vacation hotel reservations
- Enjoying some peanut-butter filled pretzel bites
- Finishing up some materials for an upcoming class at church
- Trying to drown out the screaming with some more movie and more pretzel crunching